By Michael Gingold
Tomorrow, Tuesday, February 16, St. Martin’s Press will unleash the zombie anthology THE NEW DEAD under its St. Martin’s Griffin imprint, and the publisher has dispatched the contributing authors to bookstores all over the U.S. to help promote it. The writers were assembled for the collection by editor Christopher Golden, each offering different takes on the undead and their related themes.
• New York City: Jonathan Maberry, M.B. Homler and David Wellington
Borders, 10 Columbus Circle, 7 p.m.
• Los Angeles, CA: Aimee Bender and Max Brooks
Dark Delicacies, 4213 W. Burbank Boulevard, Burbank, CA, 6:30-8:30 p.m.
• Boston, MA area: Golden, Stephen R. Bissette, Rick Hautala, Holly Newstein and John Connolly
Barnes & Noble, 1 Worcester Road, Framingham, MA, 7 p.m.
• Lexington, KY: Derek Nikitas
Morris Book Shop, 408 Southland Drive, 7 p.m.
• Atlanta, GA area: James A. Moore
Blue Elephant Book Shop, 2091 N. Decatur Road, Decatur, GA, 7:15 p.m.
• Baltimore, MD: Brian Keene
Barnes & Noble, 1819 Reisterstown Road, 7 p.m.
• San Antonio, TX: David Liss
Barnes & Noble, 15900 La Cantera Parkway, 7 p.m.(210) 558-2078